Doi Inthanon and Coffee Plantation
Our tours offer you natural beauty with site seeing like hill tribe farming villages, natural waterfalls a chance to visit the twin King and Queen Royal Pagodas, enjoy and feel nature whilst trekking to the highest point of Thailand.
- Free pick up at hotel (hotel area Chiang Mai city)
- Pick up at 7:00/7:30, about 1 hr 45 min to mountain
- Drop off at 17:30/18:00
- visit King and Queen pagoda
- Trekking through hill tribe market and village for 2 hours
- visit coffee plantation
- swimming at waterfall in the middle of mountain
- pick up / drop off
- select trekking or no trekking
What makes this tour unique?
Doi Inthanon National Park-
* The best highest point in Thailand is 2,565 meter above sea level
that you will see view of the whole Chiang Mai.
* Visit 3 waterfalls and Hmong Hill tribe market
* Visit Coffee Plantation in the mountain.
Air-conditioned vehicle, Lunch, All entrance Fees and English Speaking Guide
Who is this tour best for?
Couples, Small Groups, Friends and Families
Thrill seekers, Live like a local and First-time travelers